If you are a user of Microsoft Outlook, send and receive E-mails, you might observe some weird errors. The errors that we are talking about are known as [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] errors. They look like this:
“Failed to attach to the server. Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] ”
These types of Pii errors occur due to corrupted software or SMTP confliction. In both cases, you will not be able to send or receive any email. The situation becomes frustrating.
You don’t have to be worried about this condition at all. Fortunately, you can fix these errors. Read this guide to understand what are Microsoft [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] errors and how we can fix them on our own.
What are [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] Errors?
Mostly, people always think what are [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] errors? We are here to answer all such questions. Before talking about Pii errors, we should understand what is PII? PII stands for Personally Identifiable Information, a data that we use for identifying a person. Pii comprises various parameters like Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Social Security Numbers, or Postal codes.
These are the most important parameters while several other parameters lie under the same umbrella. With rapid inventions in technology, even Digital Images, IP addresses, and Social Media Posts are considered important parameters. Thus, we can identify [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] errors as ‘’ errors that occur due to incorrect parameters that restrict the personal identification.”
7 Reasons: Why is Microsoft Outlook Displaying [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] Error?
Here are some of the most common reasons why your Microsoft Outlook Application is not working properly. For your easiness, we have discussed all the reasons behind this error;
1. Update the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
The issue might occur if you don’t have updated the version of Microsoft Outlook for a long time. Follow the above-mentioned steps to resolve your issue;
- Open Start Menu and go to Files.
- Open your Microsoft Outlook account. Under the product information, select UpdateOptions.
- Click on NewUpdates.
- Now, your system will be updated.
2. Remove Site Cache images and cookies
You might encounter this issue if you don’t have removed site cache images, cookies, or files.Follow the above-mentioned steps;
- Open your Microsoft Outlook. Go to Settings and click on PrivacyandSettings.
- Select on Choosewhattoclear. Choose a timerange.
- Select Cookiesandotherdata, all the cookies will be deleted.
3. Use Multiple Outlook Accounts
3. You might encounter this error, if you are using multiple Outlook accounts. Make sure you have deleted the cookies and cache. Otherwise, it will restrict Microsoft Outlook from functioning properly. Furthermore, it will give rise to such errors.
4. Installation of Microsoft
A glitch during installation of Microsoft Outlook can cause an error. There are several reasons of incorrect installation. Many files are missing due to this reason.
5. Use More Than One Application for Email Accounts
If you are using your Email account for other applications as well, it will cause this error. It will cause confliction with other apps and you will not be able to send or receive emails.
6. Use the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
If you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Outlook, it will definitely cause such errors. You have to install the latest version or update the previous one to fluently complete your work.
7. A Pirated version of Microsoft Outlook
If you are using a pirated version of Microsoft Outlook, the chances of this error are extremely high.
Try to use the latest original version to get rid of such errors. Otherwise, you will not be able to access Microsoft Outlook.
How to fix Outlook [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] error?
Now, you know that what triggers pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594in Outlook, let’s take a look at all the solutions given below.
Close all the programs
A laptop or computer system becomes multitasking as well as produces high-quality outcomes. Nonetheless, in some cases, the laptop computer or computer cannot multitask or fall short.Shut all the programs for detection of this error. Log out from all the other accounts and make sure you have cleared all the cookies and caches.
Check Antivirus Configuration
If you have recently installed an Antivirus program on your PC, it might be scanning emails. In this case, Microsoft Outlook is not functioning properly because Antivirus has restricted it from functioning properly. Thus, you have to change the Antivirus configurations by disabling the ‘’Email Scanning’’ feature.
Clearing Cache and cookies
You can encounter the issue by the clearance of cache and cookies. Just follow the given steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook, go to FILE Option, and select CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES.
- After doing that, sign out of your Microsoft account. If you have multiple accounts, sign out from all the accounts.
- Restart or shut down your laptop.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and sign in with the same account.
Your problem has been solved now!
Remove third-party Email application
If you are using more than one application, it might affect the functionality of Microsoft Outlook. It creates a conflict between two applications and create [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] error. You simply have to remove this untrusted source from your laptop for more fluent work. Once you have removed this error, restart Microsoft Outlook to see if you have resolved the error or not.
Update Microsoft Outlook
Upgrade to the latest version and resolve your issue. First, make sure that your PC or laptop supports the latest version or not. If YES, then proceed further. Remove the older version and upgrade to the latest one. All your files will be restored to the new version shortly. Still, you have to back up all your important files.
If the [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] error is still not removed, you should contact customer service now.
Choose a car repair tool
It is a tool that automatically helps you in removing this Microsoft error. You have to access the details of your software by going to Control Panel. Launch Microsoft 365 and select the Microsoft Outlook repair option. A list will appear on the screen, you have to choose the correction option you want to have. Click on your desired solution and follow all the commands given on the screen.
Clear unnecessary Emails from the Outlook folder
If you have unimportant Emails present in your Outlook folder, remove them. Otherwise, they will cause bandwidth issues. That’s why it is always advised to remove unnecessary emails from your Outlook folder. Always clear the trash, so the Microsoft application will give optimal performance.
Check your Internet Connection
A poor Internet connection can create a lot of problems. It is the primary cause of this error. First and foremost, you have to check your Internet Connection. If it is fine, it is a good signal. As we all know, many applications fail to work properly because of an average Internet connection.
Access work requisite settings
By changing email settings, you can resolve the issue. If the issue is still showing, you have to follow above-mentioned steps;
- Open your Microsoft Outlook account.
- Select Record button and click on record settings.
- Select the ‘Email Tab’
- Apply your email account.
- Select the Web-Email Settings tab.
- Now click on the Active Worker tab.
- Click on (STMP) Requires Authentication
- Click OK
- Your action will be saved here.
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Reinstalling or updating Outlook to the latest version is yet another effective way to fix the [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] error. When you’ll reinstall the app, all the damaged temporary files will be deleted and the root of the problem will be eliminated as well.
Change the port number of the server
This issue can be resolved by changing the port number of the server. Follow the given steps:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook account and go to Settings.
- Go for more settings and click the Internet Email Settings.
- Click on Advanced Tab.
- Now change the port number from 487 to 567 and click OK.
Increase the server-time out setting
If the error message is accompanied by the time-out error message, then you have to resolve the issue by increasing the server time-out settings in Microsoft Express. Use the following methods, appropriate for the version of Outlook installed on your PC.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on Tools Menu, open E-mail accounts.
- Click Change existing Email accounts and then click next.
- Click on the POP3 account, and then click Change.
- Click on Advanced Tabs.
- Increase the server time-out setting until your issue is resolved.
We don’t want to face any errors while doing our work. We often face an error while using Microsoft Outlook. This single error can ruin our work, so it becomes compulsory to resolve the issue. Otherwise, we cannot fluently complete our task. Thus, we have written a detailed guide on [pii_email_3a19ac5cc937023e1594] error. This guide will help you know better about Microsoft errors and their fixation.