The myth of the difficulty in finding a job by specialists without experience has been repeatedly debunked by the same young specialists without experience. The reason for the difficulties that arise, in the vast majority of cases, is not due to lack of experience at all, but to excessive ambitions and a desire to get everything at once – a high salary, a good position, and the prospect of career growth.In this article, you will learn the most useful life hacks for career growth and stability. Work is an important aspect of everyone’s life, but rest is also very important. You deserve a good rest at Tonybet casino, where you will get new impressions and have fun.
The bulk of the young and ambitious break off their wings already at the start. To take place as a qualified and valuable resource, you will have to overcome a difficult path before the desired goal is achieved. Well, no one guarantees that having received higher education (sometimes more than one), you will work in your specialty – these are the realities of life.
While studying at the university, it is worth trying your hand at an unskilled industry. Imagine that you had a dream to work in one specialty, and you decided to try yourself in another. At the same time – here’s an introduction to responsibility, as well as the subtleties of working in a team. The earlier the first experience is obtained, the easier it will be for you to adapt. What will you learn in this period:
- pass interviews;
- establish relationships with colleagues;
- be responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks;
- negotiate salary increases or bonuses;
- interact with people.
If you have excellent PC knowledge, impeccable literacy, knowledge of one or more foreign languages, skillfully handling any kind of equipment, driving a car, etc. – this is already a huge plus to your future advancement. Lack of experience, but mastery of skills are your “spare” moves on the way to career success. The time will come, and you will need them.
Once, about 20 years ago, lawyers and economists graduated from universities in “bundles”. There were so many of them that they did not go to work in their specialty at all, but the issue of employment was especially acute for the regions.It is impossible to cherish the hope that the desired profession will bring a stable high income, and the career will develop “like clockwork”. The results of different people will always have differences. Examples of prospects of different professions:
- from secretary to the financial administrator;
- from financial administrator to accountant;
- from accountant to chief accountant;
- from the chief accountant to the financier.
While you are a student, you earn extra money wherever you have to. The tragedy of many is that they cannot, subsequently, quit their part-time job. Therefore, they remain – waiters, bartenders, manicure and pedicure masters, sellers, and even movers. Any work is respected, but… but then, as they say, don’t whine. In this case, it would be possible to drop out of university.Being a waiter in a decent establishment is cool if you plan to link your profession with the restaurant business. In any other case, you should not be afraid to start everything from scratch, but already in your specialty.
- You need to soberly assess your abilities in terms of monetary remuneration – do not underestimate or overestimate the expected salary.
- It is also important to develop yourself in other directions so that the instability of the economy does not hit you in the back.
- Focus on successful people, and adopt their experience and skills.
- Attend training, courses, and seminars in order not only to gain new knowledge but also to make useful acquaintances.
- Stay at work within the framework of working relationships. For leisure and soul – there is a family or a group of best friends at home.
The most important thing is to believe in yourself and never stop thinking that you can’t get everything at once, move steadily according to the plan and you will succeed. Well, we hope that this article was useful to you and you will be able to put our tips into practice!