A sentry safe code is a set of special numbers, usually 4 to 8 digits long, that you pick to open the sentry safe or a default set by the company.
So, what to do if you forget the safe’s code? You can recover the code using two primary ways such as with factory code and without factory code. Still, if you are stuck, you can contact the Sentry Safe Helpline.
If you need to remember your code or whatever the reason behind resetting the code, our simple guides will assist you. Read the article for complete details.
Step-By-Step Guide to Recover Sentry Safe Code
Follow the step-by-step guide to unlock your sentry safe easily:
Step 1. With the Factory Code
The easiest way to reset your Sentry Safe code is super simple and would take a little of your time. All you will need is the factory code, and you can usually find it in your owner’s manual or on a sticker inside the safe. Here is a quick guide on how to do it.
- Find the factory code in the user manual.
- Press the program (P) button. The green light will flash.
- Enter the five-digit factory code on the keypad within 5 seconds. The green light will flash again.
- Press the “#” key again and save.
Step 2. Without the Factory Code
If you are still looking without the factory code, stress is unnecessary! You can still change your code using the manual override key. Here is a simple step-by-step guide for you.
- Locate the key on the bottom of the safe to unlock the door.
- Look for the small reset button inside the safe near the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the reset button while holding it.
- Enter your new five-digit code on the keypad.
- Release the reset button, and your new code is saved.
Step 3. Contact Sentry Safe Support
Sentry Safe offers several ways to get in touch with their support team. Here is how you can do this.
- Give a call to customer care at 0808-234-2514, available Monday through Friday, from 1:30 PM to 11 PM (GMT).
- For international assistance, visit the Sentry Safe website for toll-free numbers specific to your country.
- Be aware of potential mobile phone charges based on your provider.
- Use the online contact form on the Sentry Safe website.
- Ensure you include your name, email address, phone number, product model number, and a clear issue description.
- Chat directly with a representative during business hours Monday through Friday, from 1:30 PM to 11 PM (GMT) on the Sentry Safe website.
Sentry Safe manufactures a wide range of safes, including pistol safes, fire safes, security safes, depository safes, and more. if you have lost your key or forgotten your code you can easily recover your key or code by contacting their customer support they typically respond within 1-3 days.